[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Complete list and documentation for receipt template macros?

Terran McCanna terran at claytonpl.org
Tue May 31 11:36:10 EDT 2011

Hello,

Please excuse me if this has been discussed already, but I have just joined
this list and I have not yet seen a way to search the archives.

Has anyone developed a complete list of the macros that can be used in the
receipt templates (and possibly, associated documentation)? I've looked
through the lists in the macro pop-up boxes within the receipt template
editor, but they appear to be out of date. Some of the macros do not work,
and other macros are not listed.

Thank you,

Terran McCanna
Virtual Services Librarian