[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Fwd: Evergreen Community IRC Meeting for Friday Nov 4

Karen Collier kcollier at kent.lib.md.us
Wed Nov 2 15:36:41 EDT 2011

Fellow DIG members:

I've posted a DIG report in advance for the upcoming community meeting.

http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=community:meetings:2011-11-04:digreport

Feel free to add to the report if you feel there's something we as a group want the larger Evergreen community to be aware of or consider.  Also, there's a good chance I'll be unable to make the meeting, so let me know if there's anyone interested in "speaking" on behalf of DIG at the community meeting on Friday.

Thanks,
Karen