[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Acquisitions Workflow

Tim Spindler tspindler at cwmars.org
Thu Oct 13 09:46:11 EDT 2011

Mary,

We have not got it working yet but I know the capability is there.  We are
close to testing this with Ingram but I have been working out the
configuration.  The SAN has not been getting transmitted correctly but I
need to check a couple things before I can say I've run into a wall.  What I
put in the chart is based on the functionality Galen described during his
session on acquisitions at the EG conference.

Tim