[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Acquisitions Workflow

Soulliere, Robert robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Tue Oct 18 14:49:46 EDT 2011

Hi Tim,

This would be extremely useful.  Do we want to add this as a separate section under the Acquisitions chapter called "Acquisitions Workflow"?

I could add to the repository and the documentation including the image, but just wanted to be sure about the location. Should this be at the beginning of the Acquisitions chapter?

Thanks,
Robert

Robert Soulliere, BA (Hons), MLIS
Systems Librarian