[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] ***SPAM*** Re: EDI Setup

Tim Spindler tjspindler at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 10:18:06 EDT 2011

Thanks Ben,  we don't have that update in any of our installs so I haven't
seen it.  I would therefore propose changing my sentence to read

The Standard Address Number (SAN) for the library also has to be added which
can be done through the organizational unit addresses in the staff client,

Tim Spindler
tjspindler at gmail.com