[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] How and what should a "vendor" document? WAS: 2.1 Status and Blocking Bugs Request

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Wed Sep 7 15:00:09 EDT 2011

Thanks, Mike.  I was on the dev mailing list (but I am now) so my message
didn't make it through. Thanks for the explanation.  Just FYI, my confusion
was unrelated to EDI or KCLS.  I think I just misread your email!  Thanks
for clarifying.

I hope all customers and vendors will take the position that ESI has taken
that documentation should ALWAYS accompany development.

Lori

Lori Bowen Ayre //
Library Technology Consultant / The Galecia Group
Oversight Board & Communications Committee / Evergreen
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source ILS solutions, RFID,
filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling