[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] DIG recruiting lightning talk?

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Fri Apr 6 17:02:51 EDT 2012

Hello,

I was thinking that DIG should give a simple DIG recruiting talk. We
will attempt to recruit during the DIG meeting on the Hackfest day
(Wednesday), but there could be additional potential volunteers on the
day of the lightning talks (Friday). I don't know the lightning talk
time limit at the EG conference, but I assume it would be something
like 5-15 minutes. I have never given a lighting talk, though I have
given longer presentations before. I am willing to give a recruitment
talk, but I am open to collaborate with someone, or perhaps someone
else would like to present by themselves.

Any thoughts on this? Where do would we go to sign up for giving a
lightning talk?

Thanks,
Yamil