[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Action triggers

Soulliere, Robert robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Fri Aug 24 19:45:35 EDT 2012

Hi Alexey,

There are a few ways to test.

If you need in-progress testing as you work, I would recommend installing asciidoc and using the asciidoc command to process the document right on your working computer. Then, open the file using a web browser (using the html backend).

See: http://www.methods.co.nz/asciidoc/manpage.html

I usually do this type of testing to find typos which might cause asciidoc to choke at processing time.

Once you know you document is ready to go, you can contribute your documentation using the same methods as EG code contributions. You can create a collaborative branch for testing or review by others.

http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=dev:git

OR

You can send the file to me or the DIG list for testing  and we will test embedding the file into the docs on a test server, sign off and add to the repository for processing into the main documentation.

Regards,
Robert

Robert Soulliere, BA (Hons), MLIS
Systems Librarian