[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] When should DIG meet next?

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Wed Dec 19 11:54:03 EST 2012

Hello,

The December DIG meeting was postponed because many members were
working on the now released "Evergreen in Action." Following our usual
meeting schedule the next meeting would be on January 3rd, 2013, but I
would not be able to attend. Of the top of my head I would like to
suggest Thursday January 10th at 2 PM as first alternative. Let me
know what everyone thinks, and if necessary we can try a Doodle poll
to find a new date and time for January.

Thanks in advance,
Yamil