[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] When should DIG meet next?

Soulliere, Robert robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Thu Dec 20 15:36:40 EST 2012

That time works for me.

Thanks,
Robert

Robert Soulliere, BA (Hons), MLIS
Digital Systems Librarian
Mohawk College Library
robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Telephone: 905 575 1212 x3936
Fax: 905 575 2011

From: open-ils-documentation-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org [open-ils-documentation-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Yamil Suarez [ysuarez at berklee.edu]
Sent: December 19, 2012 11:54 AM
To: Documentation discussion for Evergreen software
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] When should DIG meet next?

Hello,

The December DIG meeting was postponed because many members were
working on the now released "Evergreen in Action." Following our usual
meeting schedule the next meeting would be on January 3rd, 2013, but I
would not be able to attend. Of the top of my head I would like to
suggest Thursday January 10th at 2 PM as first alternative. Let me
know what everyone thinks, and if necessary we can try a Doodle poll
to find a new date and time for January.

Thanks in advance,
Yamil