[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Volunteers needed to document OPAC and cataloging for 2.1

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Feb 2 15:40:44 EST 2012

Hi all,

The end-user documentation for 2.1 is slowly coming together, but DIG still
needs volunteers to review older documentation to determine if it can be
moved to the 2.1 docs and to make any required updates. We particularly need
help in the areas of cataloging and the OPAC.

If you would like to help us out, please take a look at the 2.1 outline at
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs_2.1:outline and
add your name to the area where you can assist. If you are unable to edit
the wiki page and don't want to request an account to do so, just let me
know and I'll add your name to the outline.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Kathy Lussier, DIG Public OPAC/staff tasks Content Coordinator

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator
(508) 756-0172
(508) 755-3721 (fax)