[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Resources for New Developers

Soulliere, Robert robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Tue Feb 7 15:38:48 EST 2012

Thanks Dan,

We were discussing TPAC customizations at the last DIG meeting.

I put a link to the AsciiDoc file on the 2.2 documentation outline for TPAC customization.
http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs_2.2:outline

It answers a lot of questions about TPAC customization.

Regards,
Robert

Robert Soulliere, BA (Hons), MLIS
Systems Librarian