[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Looking for a potential substitute DIG meeting facilitator for March

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Wed Feb 22 15:45:28 EST 2012

Hello DIG,

I have come to find out that there is a strong possibility that I will
be completely unavailable to facilitate the next DIG meeting on
Thursday, March 1st. I was wondering if I could find someone to be on
stand-by to substitute for me for only that meeting. I have a pseudo
script that I wrote, that I follow when I facilitate that I can share
with any volunteer. There is a possibility that I will be available
and I would not need a substitute, but I have to be ready for the
possibility just in case. Thankfully my absence is not because of
health issues or anything serious. I will now for sure by Tuesday
February 28th if I will need a substitute.

In any case, it would be good to know who would be interested in being
a substitute facilitator for the future if something else ever comes
up, even if they are not available for next week. Redundancy in our
business can be a good thing :)

Thanks in advance,
Yamil