[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] 2.2 documentation

Sally Fortin sfortin at esilibrary.com
Tue Mar 13 06:53:45 EDT 2012

Hi Tim,

I really like the outline that you have proposed and the intro that you
have written for the serials documentation.  I think that the inclusion
of a table detailing the differences between the two views could be very
useful to those trying to decide which approach to choose.

Thanks,
Sally

On 3/12/2012 3:58 PM, Tim Spindler wrote:
> I started to look at this more closely.  Attached is my first attempt
> at an ascii doc and it doesn't include the header because I wasn't
> exactly sure what to do with it.  But the content is a proposed
> rewording for the the Serials Documenation at the beginning.
>
> I also proposed an outline for the serials documentation on Robert
> Soulliere's page
> (http://www.open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs_2.2:outline).
>  I did not include the tutorial because I was thinking of reworking
> some of this doing a step by step screen shot of the the alternative
> serials control view and the serials control view.
>
> However, I wanted others thoughts before moving forward.
>
> --
>
> Tim Spindler
>
> Manager of Library Applications
>
> tspindler at cwmars.org <mailto:tspindler at cwmars.org>
>
> 508-755-3323 x20
>
> C/W MARS, Inc.
>
> 67 Millbrook St, Suite 201
>
> Worcester, MA 01606
> http://www.cwmars.org <http://www.cwmars.org/>
>
> *P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless
> it's really necessary.*

Sally Fortin
Director of Education
Equinox Software Inc. / Your Library's Guide to Open Source
Tel:    770-709-5572
Email:  sfortin at esilibrary.com
Fax:    1-866-497-6390