[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Patron Merging

Peters, Michael MRPeters at library.IN.gov
Thu Mar 29 08:23:19 EDT 2012

Good morning, all.

I went looking for a 2.1 copy of "circulation.html" today so I could provide someone with the patron merge instructions (http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/1.6/draft/html/circulation.html) and was unable to find them in the 2.1 tree.  I assume this is because they haven't been verified to work in 2.1?

I can confirm that the steps from 1.6 are the same as 2.1.  Would be great if someone could move that information into 2.1.

Sincerely,
Michael Peters
Indiana State Library MIS | Inspire.IN.gov Helpdesk | Evergreen Indiana Helpdesk
office - 317.234.2128
email - mrpeters at library.in.gov<mailto:mrpeters at library.in.gov>