[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] PDF icon: licensing concern & fix

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Fri May 4 15:40:22 EDT 2012

Alexey,

I like your suggested icon a little more attractive than the one that
Dan put in his initial fix, but I would like to see if we can get a
more authoritative confirmation that this icon belongs to the Oxygen
team than the meta data in the icon finder site. On the other hand I
can live with the icon that Dan put up for now. Let me know if you are
able to get more info on that icon and we could ask some one like
Robert Soulliere from DIG to OK then make the change.

Thanks,
Yamil