[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] documentation and release notes for 2.2

Sally Fortin sfortin at esilibrary.com
Mon May 7 07:55:40 EDT 2012

Hi,

I recently added summaries for the documentation that I wrote for
Evergreen version 2.2 to the release notes.  I included a link to DIG's
Book of Evergreen so that users can locate the community's
documentation.  I know that we are planning to discuss DIG's role in
creating release notes at our next meeting.  I'm happy to help in that
effort if I can.

Thanks,
Sally

--