[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Staff client admin functions documentation

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Wed May 9 11:58:38 EDT 2012

LIndsay and June,

Maybe you should be working in Google Docs to sort through some of those
questions?

Also, the evergreen-ils.org wiki area is free for anyone to use so you
could set up a page to work some of those details.

In either case, you should probably make sure you link from the 2.2 docs
outline page (
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs_2.2:outline)
to your Google Docs or wiki page so others who want to get  involved have a
way to find you.

Lori