[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Hello from a newbie

Diana Spaulding diana.b.spaulding at gmail.com
Thu May 10 19:13:44 EDT 2012

Hello DIG,

I'm new to the list and I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Diana
Spaulding, and I'm working with Lori Ayre and the Galecia Group to make
open source ILS features documentation more accessible to libraries in the
market for new systems.

Today I poked around some in the EG documentation, the mail archive, the
IRC chats, and even some of the user generated documentation but could not
find the answer to my first question: Does Evergreen support (or, how does
Evergreen support) rotating collections?

I'm sure there are different terms for rotating collections, but a basic
definition would be: a group of library items (such as large print and
audiobook collections) that move as a group at to a designated location.
Bibliographic records can be added or removed from the collection and can
be updated in batch.

Thanks for any hints.

--Diana Spaulding
The Galecia Group