[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Auto Suggest in Catalog Search documentation

Soulliere, Robert robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Mon May 14 13:59:29 EDT 2012

Hi Dan,

It looks good in the HTML output; I much prefer the inline link to the
"Full documentation is available..." approach. One caveat: creating an
external style link instead of an internal link means that PDF and ePub
will also link to the static HTML page, which could be annoying.

Oops, I forgot about the mulitple formats (PDF, ePub,).

> Details on that commit are here:
> https://github.com/rsoulliere/Evergreen-DocBook/commit/1f665ea0bab3f96ce0210c315dd578e0f65b4098

One nit: can we please try to stay to 80 columns or less, at least for
those documents that are already formatted that way? Keeping lines
relatively short means that, when changes do happen, it's a lot easier
to spot exactly what changed on a line that's 80 characters or less,
rather than, say, 200 characters.

Also: as long as we're going to continue maintaining the docs in a
separate repository, with overlapping files like the release notes and
install instructions, we need to figure out how to keep the files in
sync in each repository. I know, I know, I'm the guy who had the bright
idea of single-sourcing these docs in the first place... :)

Thanks for all of your work on this, Robert!