[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] PDF icon: licensing concern & fix

Soulliere, Robert robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Thu May 17 12:02:31 EDT 2012

I Dan,

I creatre a licensing appendix and made the changes you suggested. I also used the KDE image in the 2.2 documentation. Could you check to see everything looks in order or adjust as needed?

http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.2/_creative_commons_license.html

Thanks,
Robert

Robert Soulliere, BA (Hons), MLIS