[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Fwd: Doodle: Evergreen Hackaway

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Mon Oct 1 10:28:44 EDT 2012

Kathy,

Yes, my apologies I thought that was clear at this point. Friday was
the day with the most votes.

We can be flexible with the start time, since this is going to be a
longer morning commute for all of you. Up to now I have used Skype and
Google Voice, but I have not used Google Hangouts. I would like to
hear recommendations and general opinions from those that will be
participating remotely or have experience with Google Hangout.

Also, I would like others to add to or give feedback to the draft DIG
hack-a-way agenda page I created a few weeks ago...
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig_hack-a-way

Finally, feel free to contact me directly if you have questions about
how to get to the correct building, and parking suggestions.

Yamil

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 9:46 AM, Kathy Lussier <klussier at masslnc.org> wrote:
> Hi Yamil,
>
> Is Friday the confirmed day for the DIG hackaway? What time should we start?
>
> I also don't think we've made a decision on the platform for communicating
> with remote participants. I would be up for trying Google Hangout, but I
> think it depends on participants having a Google Plus account.
>

> Kathy
>
> Kathy Lussier
> Project Coordinator
> Massachusetts Library Network Cooperative
> (508) 343-0128
> klussier at masslnc.org
> Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kmlussier
>
> On 9/13/2012 10:16 PM, Yamil Suarez wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Looks like with only 4 members voting, Friday October 5th is the front
>> runner. I just pre-emptively reserved the conference room for that day, in
>> case we ultimately end up picking that day.
>>
>> Folks, don't forget to cast your vote,
>> Yamil
>>

>> On Sep 6, 2012, at 3:35 PM, Tim Spindler wrote:
>>
>>> The link is below for the Doodle Poll to set a date(s) for a hackaway.
>>>
>>> Tim

Yamil Suarez
Library System Administrator

Stan Getz Library