[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Google Summer of Code Doc Camp: Evergreen Team

Soulliere, Robert robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Fri Oct 19 10:17:51 EDT 2012

Hi Dan,

I will add you to the team list for our project submission. It was your idea in the first place and I was going to see if you could be on call or available in IRC during the event anyways for technical questions. If you are there in person, it would be much better.

Your experience as an Evergreen developer and technical writer will be essential to the project.

Thanks,
Robert

Robert Soulliere, BA (Hons), MLIS
Digital Systems Librarian