[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Looking for tpac documentation

James Keenan jkeenan at cwmars.org
Thu Sep 6 14:28:30 EDT 2012

We have some documentation but none of it, as yet, is in asciidoc format. Our documentation falls into two categories: end user (patron/librarian) and back end (the under-the-hood stuff about how TPAC pages work, etc.).

Which of these is more important to people right now? Let me know and I'll devote some time to it.

Jim

Jim Keenan
Access Services Supervisor
jkeenan at cwmars.org
508-755-3323 x23

C/W MARS
67 Millbrook St., Suite 201
Worcester, MA 01606

   Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary.