[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Demo servers and documentation

Peters, Michael MRPeters at library.IN.gov
Fri Sep 14 15:42:06 EDT 2012

We will certainly upgrade ours, but not until our own 2.2 upgrade is stable.

Sincerely,
Michael Peters
Indiana State Library MIS | Inspire.IN.gov Helpdesk | Evergreen Indiana Helpdesk
office - 317.234.2128
email - mrpeters at library.in.gov

-----Original Message-----
From: open-ils-documentation-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org [mailto:open-ils-documentation-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Kathy Lussier
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 3:29 PM
To: Documentation discussion for Evergreen software; Evergreen General Discussion List
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Demo servers and documentation

Hi all,

In planning to create some documentation for the upcoming 2.3 release, I
noticed that there are no community servers at
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=community_servers running
2.3. Is there any interest from one of the demo server providers in
upgrading to a 2.3 release?

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier