[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] 3rd-Party systems integration and development sections

Wolf Halton wolf.halton at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 12:13:04 EDT 2012

Hi!
I am updating our internal docs on 2.1 and 2.2
I just pulled the development section from 2.0
is the list on the wiki still valid?

    Section: OpenSRF (potential overlap with Developement → API →
OpenSRF) Done if you are just pulling from the development area.  I
just left this in development as it is really required to get EG
running at all.  Otherwise we need a 3rd-party section for operating
systems.
    Section: SuperCat NEEDED - done in the development from EG 2.0
    Section: SRU (Z39.50 [EG as target] deliberately left out) NEEDED
    Section: OpenSearch NEEDED
    Section: unAPI NEEDED
    Section: SIP2 NEEDED
    Section: Feeds NEEDED
    Section: Asterisk and other Telephony Systems NEEDED
    Section: EDI NEEDED
    Section: NCIP (Done today in my copy)

Cheers!
Wolf