[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Launchpad instance

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Wed Sep 26 19:50:58 EDT 2012

Another possibility to toss into the mix is using the Drupal ticketing
system.  We've got it set up to use on drupal.evergreen-ils.org so people
could check it out.  It isn't tidied up at all as implemented now.  I'm
sure we could customize it better for website use and for the documentation
folks (who's needs may not be the same).

Anyone from DIG want to spend some time with the website team to see if
that is a possibility and to help us think about what we (Web Team) can do
to support your work?

Lori