[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Need help with proofreading some EG 2.4 documentation

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Tue Aug 6 12:04:38 EDT 2013

On Aug 6, 2013, at 11:46 AM, Ruth Frasur <rfrasur at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't necessarily want to drop out.  I do, however, need to know a timeline of when you'd like this portion done as well an instructional email/hangout/whatever to make sure that we understand exactly what we're doing.  As far as git goes, I haven't used it but I'm familiar with its existence.  I don't mind to learn how to use it, but it'll increase the time to get things proofread.  Again, I'd like to stress a "finish" time.  There are a lot of things on my plate right now and I need to know where to plug this in.

I guess in a perfect world I would like to be done before EG 2.5 comes out in September(?). So we can include these docs in the official EG 2.5 Git branch (with some last minute technical updates by me).

I don't think you need to know AsciiDoc to help me. You just need to…

1) open up either the text files I will give you OR the HTML files with images, so you can read the new content

2) open up the older version of the documentation (PDF or HTML file from EG site)

3) look for glaring errors or content omissions

4) either send me an email reporting errors
	OR edit the TXT file and I can send you updated HTML files (with Dropbox/GDrive this can be done in realtime)

Does this make sense?

Thanks,
Yamil