[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] FW: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Question regarding circulation policies

June Caola-Stokoe jstokoe at cwmars.org
Wed Dec 18 10:20:09 EST 2013

Hi All,

Since participating in the Hackfest, I'm curious about this... As with the attached example,  I see many instances on the General email list that a very busy contributor generously takes the time to give a comprehensive answer to a question.  Would it be beneficial simply to add the text Launchpad to insure, if not already present, that the information resides in the documentation to perhaps become a starting point to fill it in.

... or maybe that's another action item for DIG to comb the General  list discussions to pull out items that are useful to add... or perhaps someone has already done it?

June