[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] New docs uploaded to official eg documentation

Angela Kilsdonk akilsdonk at esilibrary.com
Fri Dec 20 13:49:26 EST 2013

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I added several new pieces of
documentation to the Official Evergreen Documentation for version 2.5:

-Z39.50 Search Enhancements

-Catalog Browse

-Alternate Holds Pick-up Location

-Mark Item Long Overdue

-Patron Self Registration

-Default Values for Item Import

-Lost and Long Overdue Bill Colors

-Disable Patron Credit in Billing Interface

-Sorting Money Columns in Billing Interface

I also have documentation for Long Overdue Penalties to add to the Official
Documentation.  I'd like to rework the documentation for Standing Penalties
and add documentation for Group Penalty Thresholds when I add the Long
Overdue Penalties information.  I’ll try to work on this over the next
couple of weeks.  In the meantime, documentation for Long Overdue Penalties
can be found on the Equinox website under Available Documentation:

http://www.esilibrary.com/esi/availableDocs.php

Thank you and happy holidays!

Angela

--