[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Do we need a direct link to "Evergreen in Action" from official docs page (or somewhere else)?

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Tue Mar 5 15:53:21 EST 2013

Hi all,

A good portion of the book was converted into Asciidoc and was added to
the community docs at
http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.3/_system_configuration_and_customization.html.
I can see using a special heading for that section of the docs. I can
make that change if you all think it's a good idea.

Dan Scott started the process of converting the chapters to the
community docs, and I have added a couple of chapters, but we only got
up to the chapter on "Borrowing items: who, what, for how long." It
looks like we still need to convert about half of the book to the docs.

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator
(508) 343-0128