[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] TPAC documentation and 2.4 demo servers

Lindsay Stratton lstratton at pls-net.org
Wed May 1 09:59:09 EDT 2013

I would lobby for a demo server to run the TPAC ( demo.ils.edoceo.com is JSPAC) . I have a bunch of TPAC documentation written for 2.2 which I would:

a) format for inclusion in the official 2.2 docs - it does not look like there is anything already in place (or in the works?)
b) check against 2.4 and update as needed

TPAC topics: General My Account overview, logging in; Account Summary, fines / payments; Items Checked Out, checkout history; Holds, holds history; Account Preferences, change password, change username, notification preferences, search preferences; title details, options, enriched content; place hold (some overlap with staff client place holds). [ http://plum.pls-net.org/twiki/bin/view/Evergreen/OnlineCatalogIndex ]

Lindsay Stratton
Training Coordinator
Pioneer Library System
2557 State Rte 21