[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] 2013 DIG hack-a-way preparation work

Angela Kilsdonk akilsdonk at esilibrary.com
Tue Nov 5 12:12:14 EST 2013

Hello,

I just looked at the calendar and November 15th is just around the corner!
 Regarding #4 on Yamil's list-- which version of Evergreen would DIG like
the Equinox community server to be on?  I saw on the wiki that the Edoceo
community server will be on 2.5.  Do we want 2 test servers on 2.5 for the
hack-a-way or would it be helpful to have one on the most recent version of
2.4?

Also, if anyone in the southeast wants to join us at Equinox for the
hack-a-way, just let us know!

Thanks,
Angela

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 10:56 AM, Yamil Suarez <ysuarez at berklee.edu> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> The DIG hack-a-way is coming up, it will be held on Friday November 15th.
> Here a few things that off the top of my head I suspect we should consider
> before that date, please respond with your own ideas.
>

> 1) We should come up with more ideas of what we can work on during the
> hack-a-way. Specially smaller bite size tasks for newcomers
>

> 2) We need to decide if we want to meet at what would be our regular
> monthly meeting time of Thursday November 7th at 2 PM EST?
> * Alternatively, we could pick this time for me to give my online ASciiDoc
> training session.
>

> 3) I (Yamil) need to finalize the content and length of the AsciiDoc
> tutorial, and schedule a time to present it
>

> 4) Verify test servers
>

> 5) ???
>

> Here are the ideas we have collected so far…
>
> DIG hack-a-way 2013 - Agenda/Goal Ideas
> http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig_hack-a-way
>

> Thanks in advance,
> Yamil

Angela Kilsdonk
Education Manager
Equinox Software Inc. / The Open Source Experts
Phone: 770-709-5592 | 1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457) x5592