[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Ideas for Docs Website

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Wed Nov 20 12:49:12 EST 2013

Do you refer to the pages that host the HTML versions of the official docs, like these http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.5/ ? If so, I definitely agree, and this request definitely came up on an IRC meeting in the past. We would need to find a volunteer that would want to set the solution up.

> 2.       I think the Docs website needs an email link that lets readers easily provide feedback about missing sections or other problems.  Ideally, this link would be visible everywhere, so whenever someone is reading and finds a problem, the link is visible already.  But it would be fine to try it in a prominent place near the top, and also in the footer.

My apologies, do you refer to the pages that host the HTML versions of the official docs and/or the pages for the DIG wiki pages? I would be for it appearing on both, though I can see confusion caused by seeing links to both report documentation bogs and to send feedback email. Though I think it would be worth it if properly labeled.

Thanks Remington!

Yamil