[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] DIG survey: survey tips links

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Thu Sep 5 14:04:11 EDT 2013

Hello,

In the DIG August meeting we talked about wanting to increase DIG  participation. One way to reach that goal that was brought up was creating a DIG survey to better understand reasons why more community members are not participating.

A draft survey was created by Ruth, but I wanted to take a step back and make sure we are all on the same page of what we want the goals of the survey to be. I also found a couple of basic sites with tips on survey making I wanted to hare with DIG for this discussion. Feel free to add your own preferred sites about this topic.

http://www.howto.gov/customer-experience/collecting-feedback/basics-of-survey-and-question-design

http://help.surveymonkey.com/articles/en_US/kb/Design-Tips-How-to-create-and-administer-effective-surveys

http://www.surveygizmo.com/survey-blog/designing-surveys/

Thanks,