[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Updated Status of 2.6 Documentation

Erica Rohlfs erohlfs at esilibrary.com
Tue Aug 5 15:23:52 EDT 2014

Good Afternoon!

This was my first attempt to place the docs in root. I apologize in advance
if I misplaced them. The only document that I could not add to Root was the
Routing List that I previously inserted into D-subscription-ASCV.txt

The other docs should now be within the Root file.

Docs: placing 2.6 docs in root file:
http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=working/Evergreen.git;a=commitdiff;h=304cbcefb459044ee397cde6f280574d596b6c5b

Please let me know if this is correct.

Thank you!