[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] "Address Alert" feature not documented

Josh Stompro stomproj at exchange.larl.org
Thu Aug 28 12:53:48 EDT 2014

Terran, this is great, you did all the work already.  I would be happy to work on submitting your documentation to the official documentation.

It looks like it should go under Part VII. Local Administration http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.6/_local_administration.html

I'll check out the DIG documentation to see if how to number subsections Is handled.  It looks like some things are in alpha order, but other things are not.  My first instinct would be to place it first in the list(56), since it shows up first in the menu of local admin items.  But that would renumber the other sections, and maybe that is frowned upon.

Josh