[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Web client circulating items documentation

michelle purcell purcellm05 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 15:59:35 EST 2014

Hi all,

Here is what I've completed so far on the circulating items portion of the
documentation for the Web Client.  Text and images are updated through the
Backdate Post-checkin with the exception of the tip on Checkin Modifiers.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw8brrOpfrr2YTdPUFlRcW9vczg/view

I have some questions/comments:
1) In the due dates section I removed text about entering the time for
hourly loans since I did not see a way to do that in the Web Client.  Did
that function go away?
2) On Check In, it doesn't appear in step 3 that there is a way in the new
interface to handle payment for an overdue book.  I left the original text
in there since I figured it just wasn't implemented yet.
3) There are many more types of Checkin Modifiers in the Web Client than
originally stated in the documentation.  Is there a place where I can find
more information on those additional modifiers.

Later in the week I can spend more time working on this section but wanted
to share what I had in the meantime and pose the questions above so I can
get some clarification for when I pick up the task again.

Thanks,
Michelle