[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] 2.5 & 2.6 Docs

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Fri Dec 26 15:33:29 EST 2014

Hi Kate,

With some help from tsbere in IRC, I think we managed to track this
down to some errant syntax that got leftover during a git conflict
resolution.  I've added a commit to rel_2_5 and rel_2_6 to remove this
extra syntax line and things should hopefully return to normal on the
next docs server rebuild.

Thanks,

-- Ben