[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Introduction

Héctor Félix Vidrios spark.softdeveloper at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 17:28:14 EST 2014

We are pleased to meet everyone in this list through this way.
Spark.SoftDevelopers@ is a company we both founded in 2011, in the computer
and information technologies bussiness, attending private and public
audiences with the need for implementing information systems in their
organization. We find Evergreen ILS as the most complete open source ILS
available today for libraries and information centers, and we are pleased
of finding a window that let us get involved, even by using or implementing
the system at many types of libraries in MX. By the way, we haven't found a
MX flavored or LATAM flavor of the documentation, as well as no translated
GUIs, and perhaps through this list we may get involved in any effort,
project or advise in order to achieve this. Again, our best regards to
everyone.

Héctor & Luis