[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Upcoming Documentation Interest Group Meeting: Thursday June 5th, 2014 (tomorrow)

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Jun 4 13:53:06 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Would there be any objections to removing the "Including technical
information in end-user docs" from the meeting agenda? The agenda item
came from an e-mail discussion I started last August -
http://markmail.org/message/twcwas7r4yuavxcq - and I think the consensus
from that discussion was that people preferred to gather all of the
information about a particular feature (technical, administrative, end
user) into one place.

If this is indeed the case, I could give myself an action item to add
something to this effect to the style guide (or is there a better
place?) and then report on it at the July meeting.

I think there are other items from old business that have been listed
for a while and could probably be removed from the agenda. I'm wondering
if it might help if we change the structure of the agenda to be more
similar to ones used in developer meetings where we start with quickly
reporting on old action items, adding them again as action items for the
next meeting if the assigned person didn't make progress, but otherwise
letting them go if the task was completed. It might help cut down on the
number of agenda items we are carrying over from meeting to meeting.

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator
(508) 343-0128