[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Poll for deciding July DIG meeting; June meeting minutes/log

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Thu Jun 5 17:05:03 EDT 2014

Hello,

If we follow the usual DIG meeting schedule, we would be meeting on
Thursday July 3rd. In case a lot of us cannot make it that day, I
wanted to sue a Doodle.com poll. Doodle is a free service often used
by the EG community to schedule meetings. Just follow the following
link and create a free account to put in your choice for meeting
times.

http://doodle.com/s8hvnvshsyvnazqf

I have suggested several dates between July 1st and July 10th, at
either 2 or 3 PM EST.

Finally, here is are links for today's meeting minutes and IRC log...

(Meetbot) Minutes:
http://evergreen-ils.org/meetings/evergreen/2014/evergreen.2014-06-05-15.01.html

IRC Log:
http://evergreen-ils.org/meetings/evergreen/2014/evergreen.2014-06-05-15.01.log.html