[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Introduction

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Fri Mar 7 14:48:14 EST 2014

Hector and Luis,

Thank you for your interest in Evergreen. I am one of the several volunteers that works on Evergreen documentation. Currently the Evergreen community only maintains official documentation n English. If someone in the community wants to work on maintaining the official documentation in other languages, there would be no problem.

Up to now all issues with translating the Evergreen software into other languages is done by the developers. I don't know the status of a Spanish translation of Evergreen, but in the past there has been some interest. I would suggest you contact the Evergreen developers mailing list.

In the future I would like to help translate Evergreen into Spanish, it is my first language, but have not been able participate in the process yet.

Buena suerte,
Yamil