[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] What time should DIG meet during the hackfest at the Evergreen conference?

Lynn Floyd lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org
Fri Mar 7 15:29:20 EST 2014

I like the idea of Lunch, also.

Lynn Floyd
lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org
Anderson County Library
864-260-4500 x181
http://www.andersonlibrary.org

-----Original Message-----
From: open-ils-documentation-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org
[mailto:open-ils-documentation-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf
Of Yamil Suarez
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2014 2:46 PM
To: Documentation discussion for Evergreen software
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] What time should DIG meet during the
hackfest at the Evergreen conference?

Hola,

Thanks you to those that have replied so far. It is good and bad that
the DIG hackfest is up against two great tutorial session (Git &
reports). I would have licked to attend both, but I will work on
documentation instead.

How about we all go to lunch together and have a lunch meeting? Since
that is the one time that the two tutorials do not overlap.

There is also an opportunity to meet from 4 to 5 PM, but there might
be an Evergreen board meeting (that I need to attend) in the space
that DIG is using starting at 4:30 PM. We can still shoot for a DIG
hack-fest wrap up meeting from 4-4:30 PM.

Thoughts?

I still would like to have an introductory DIG meeting starting at 10
AM for those that are there. I would do it earlier that day, but I am
afraid that I might be needed someone else right at 9 AM since I am
part of the conference committee. Either way, I plan to have a second
computer/device ready for anyone that wants to watch my hour long
presentation on ASCIIDoc, and will make myself available to answer
their questions while I still try to do other work.

Thanks again,
Yamil

Yamil Suarez, MCS
Library System Administrator/Developer