[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Ideas for a DIG pre-conference email to community?

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Mon Mar 10 16:19:11 EDT 2014

Hello,

I was thinking that we should send out a pre-conference DIG letter to
the general EG list.

These are some of the thoughts I would like to convey...

1) Invite attendees to come join us to learn about DIG, get training,
and do some documentation work during the DIG hackfest

2) Invite attendees to join us for a DIG meeting during lunch

3) Ask attendees to bring any local documentation from their system
libraries that DIG could use, and time permitting, help us prepare for
inclusion in the official docs

4) Ask attendees for solicitations on documentation areas that
attendees would like to help improve during the hackfest and even
after the hackfest

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance,
Yamil