[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] ***SPAM*** RE: Documentation Search, limit to documentation

Josh Stompro stomproj at exchange.larl.org
Fri Oct 3 08:39:04 EDT 2014

Robert(If it was Robert that set it up), thanks for setting this up, looks good on the documentation site.

What do you think about adding the latest database schema as a scope also?  Right now the 2.4 and 2.3 schema files show up in results, but nothing newer since there are no links to them.

Also on the main site, I think some of the refinement labels are setup to only promote the results, not to limit.  The Bugs/Requests, Code Changes(OpenSRF),  labels are like that.  Maybe that is what you intended though.

And one other thing, when a search refinement tab is selected, the color scheme changes to a black text on a dark background, making it hard to read.
[cid:image002.png at 01CFDEDD.170F96B0]

Thanks
Josh