[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] web staff client documentation

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Fri Oct 10 18:27:49 EDT 2014

Sally,

Welcome back. Looking forward to working with you again.

Looks like angela put a link to the page on the DIG existing page for the
web client project:

http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:webclient

Take care,
Yamil

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 9:57 PM, Sally Fortin <sally.a.fortin at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi DIG,
>
> I'm excited about the opportunity to contribute to the documentation for
> the web client.  I hope that the information on the wiki page that Angela
> mentioned will be useful to the group.  I look forward to working with DIG
> again and diving into this new development!
>
> Sally

Yamil Suarez, MCS
Library System Administrator/Developer

Stan Getz Library