[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Pull Request review

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Tue Oct 28 23:44:48 EDT 2014

Dananji,

I recently closed two Github pull requests from you once I had already
pushed them to the main repository.

Here are the two that I pushed...

https://github.com/evergreen-library-system/Evergreen/pull/34

https://github.com/evergreen-library-system/Evergreen/pull/35

On the main EG Git repo summary section you can see your name listed...

http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=Evergreen.git;a=summary

Perhaps, GIthub's copy of the repository needs updating to see your commits.

I had noted I was done with your commits on Launchpad and DIG mailing
list, sorry if it was not clear your changes had made it in.

Thanks again for your contributions,
Yamil

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 9:22 PM, Dananji Liyanage <dan9131 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm an intermediate level contributor. I have made a pull request for a
> change I have made in the 'Evergreen/docs'.
>
> How can I possibly notify the developers to take a look at it and review it?
>
> --
> Regards,
> Dananji Liyanage

Yamil Suarez, MCS