[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Small documentation formatting bugs

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Thu Sep 11 17:20:56 EDT 2014

Snigdha,

I pushed four of your five submitted changes today from my computer using Git.

I did not push the  fifth change (Update acquisitions_admin.txt #20)
because I think we need a different solution that what the bug report
recommended.  I think we need to use an "internal AsciiDoc "
link/reference and not a URL that relies on the EG version number. Let
me think about which one I think we need to use.

I will get back to you,
Yamil

ysuarez at berklee.edu
617-747-2617