[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Let's document 2.7!

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Sep 18 15:51:31 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Our September 18 deadline day is here! We seem to be in fairly good
shape with the number of 2.7 new features, but I'm sending along/asking
for some updates on the features that have not yet been addressed.

* Display "Imported As" in Vandelay queue: Yamil reported in IRC today
that he just needs to take a new screenshot to finish this documentation.
* MARC stream importer command line options: I'm reporting that I'm a
little behind schedule in completing this documentation, but will try to
finish it off and send it to a colleague for review this week.
* Added Content by ID  and Content Cafe Added Content Update: I know Jim
Keenan was working on this at the hack-a-way. Jim, do you have an update
on where this stands? Is there anything we can do to help get it into a
working branch?
* More RDA 264 tag support : Jennifer Pringle reported in IRC today that
she is including RDA information in some MARC editor documentation that
she hopes to finish up and convert tomorrow.

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator
(508) 343-0128